Monday, June 04, 2007

Today I am grateful for...

My first load of school stuff unloaded and stacked in the garage! (and for the 3 boys at school who carried it all to the car for me!!! If only they could've unloaded it too! ha!)
My sweet puppy dog, Jax, who thinks I hung the moon! He only looks pitiful here b/c I made him sit still for a picture! The nerve! :-)
My daylillies are blooming! yay! It brings a smile to my face every year as I wait to see all the beautiful colors come to life. The peach ones above are so delicate looking...
... And the deep red with the orange center are my favorites.
And last, but certainly not least, I am grateful for reliable teenage boys (Tanner, one of the coolest, neatest kids...I mean...teenagers EVER!). Thanks for mowing my devil of a backyard! Love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Jax looks adorable sitting there!! How stinkin' cute! The flowers look great, and I'm so glad you found someone to mow your backyard!!!! Now Kevin doesn't have to tackle it! LOL

Tasha said...

we just planted some day lillies in front of our house...Hope they turn out as pretty as yours!

Lindsay said...

I am in love with the picture of Jax!!!!
I wish I had a green thumb and could plant stuff without it dying the next day
argh!

Trina said...

That Jax is a cutiepie!!! Oh my!! Yay school is out, now get out there and enjoy the summer!

Lindsey said...

Love the day lillies. And I hope your interview turns out the way you hope. When you were describing the riffraff around your school I was feeling like I was at mine:) I know the feeling. My fingers are crossed for you getting into a different place:)

*~*Cece*~* said...

What a cute doggie picture!