Tuesday, June 19, 2007

An ordinary day...

Nothing major happened today ~ the kiddo's were cranky at school ~ must be the rainy weather! I hope the mood is better tomorrow!!! :-)
I am heading to the movies in a bit to see Spiderman 3 with my buddy, Gene. Has anyone seen it yet? I know I am behind on my movie watchin'. I stay that way! Gene didn't have a great day today either so we are hoping a movie will rejuvenate our spirits!!!
In bigger happenings, later this week, on Friday and Saturday, Kevin has a MAJOR catering gig. All good thoughts sent our way are more than welcome!!! It will be HOT - forecast is for 94 degrees both days, and we are outside!! He is catering burgers and hot dogs for 2,000 folks!!! yikes! He's done this before and knows what he's doing ~ I, on the other hand, have NO idea what I've gotten myself into!! LOL! Hope my blonde moments are kept to a minimum! hee-hee!
He is trying to start up a catering business and usually caters bbq. Although for this job, he converted his smoker into a smoker/grill, so now he set up to do just about anything. So...all you local folks, if you need a caterer, give us a call! :-)
**Update: Just got home from the movie, and it was AWESOME!! Go see it!!!

6 comments:

Kerri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tasha said...

I did see the movie and I agree, it was awesome. Good luck to kevin this weekend and if I am ever in the area and in need of a caterer (sp?) I will call...LOL

la bellina mammina said...

I haven't seen it!! :-(

Anonymous said...

That's so great about Kevin's business! I'll be praying many blessings for it!

Steff said...

Chick...94 isn't HOT, maybe lowercase hot but not HOT. 108 (Tuesday's late afternoon temp.) is HOT!

Best wishes for his catering gig! Do you watch Top Chef? Last night they had to do an upscale BBQ.

Trina said...

My boys saw the movie and loved it!!

2000 people would be very intimidating!! Im sure it will go great with you guys though! However if you have any lingering blonde moments do blog about them...hehehe