Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Snapshots

My first cherry tomatoes from the garden!! I picked 'em yesterday BEFORE the raccoon that has been stealing my tomatoes got them! (insert evil laugh here!)
My sweet Jax looking for squirrels, opossums, and now raccoons along the back fence line! I admit that I got a little teary eyed when I took this picture b/c he is getting so grey! Makes me sad!
I had to share this day lilly picture ~ this is one of the ones I call big bird. The color is so vivid and look how many gorgeous blooms it has ~ it's been this way all week!!
You can see how tall it is by comparing it to the birdbath that it dwarfs!
And last, but not least...Simba - the boss around here. (I actually caught him mid-yawn) But...it looks like he's saying "who is gonna make me wipe my paws?"

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

The flowers are beautiful!! And big!! I love the peach colored ones too, especially right next to the yellow. And the tomatoes?? Yu-u-mmy!! I could just kiss your cutie patootie dog!!

la bellina mammina said...

your pets are so adorable! Your tomatoes look yummy - can you mail them this way?;-)
The flowers are of gorgeous, vivid colors!

Woo Pig Brewey! said...

Jax looks deep in thought.

Tasha said...

the tomatoes look so yummy!