Wednesday, June 06, 2007

GOOD NEWS!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!! :-) YAY!!!!!

I got the call tonight & am SO excited!!!! So, I will still be teaching 3rd grade, but at a MUCH better school with other people who also enjoy teaching ~ teachers know what I'm talking about ~ some of our colleagues need to pack it up and retire! Anyway...I am thrilled for the new challenges coming up!!



In funny (I must be blonde ~ no offense to Mom and all the other blondes of course! ha!) news today...I borrowed a truck to move all my personal furniture and shelves from the classroom home. Check it out! I had that truck loaded down!! Anyway... I had exactly an hour to run home, unload it in the garage and get to a workshop for summer school by 4 o'clock. I was running right on schedule too...pulled into my driveway...and yep - no garage door opener AND I don't have a key to the glass/screen front door! LOCKED OUT! ha! That is one way to force yourself to take a break! The good news is my ex-hubs has a garage clicker (this isn't the first time I've made this dumb move!!) and he came to the rescue and even helped me unload the truck! There is a reason for everything! LOL!

*Sidenote: I took this picture with my camera phone (because I was bored for 30 minutes locked out and sitting in the front yard! ha!) BUT, I am proud of me b/c I figured out how to email it to myself and upload to my blog! LOOK OUT!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Rock on sista!! I know what you mean about working with teachers who want to teach. THAT IS AWESOME!! I am so happy for yoU!! Somehow, I just know that if we were teaching together, it would be a blast!! I can't wait to hear all about your new school and coworkers in the fall. CONGRATS!!

la bellina mammina said...

CONGRATS on your new job!! something to look forward too...

Tasha said...

YAYAYAYAY, Congrats on the new job. I am so happy for you.

Steff said...

That is wonderful!!! I know how excited you must be (still coming down from the getting-the-job-I-want high)and I hope the move is smooth. I don't envy you having to move and set up a classroom though. I think I'm just to nit picky about where things should go...lol. Anyway, that's great news. Happy happy for you! :)