Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's all good!

How 'bout the sharing of some good news???!!!
  • First, I got not one, but TWO letters from Kevin today! And, one was a love letter!! Gush - Gush! I haven't gotten one of those in years!! I'll give one line from it, but the rest is mine ~ he said, "You brighten my life, my spirits, my emotions." Yep, it was a good letter! I've read it three times already and cried (happy tears) twice! :-)
  • My principal observed me earlier this week. Cross that off the list! Whew ~ it's over! I have taught 11 years now and still hate observations. But, I couldn't have paid my kids to be any better! Wow! They were awesome, and I didn't even bribe them! ha! AND, my principal left a sweet note on my desk. She told me I was a doll! It is my week for nice letters!!
  • Lastly, I have two good friends who have decided to start their own blogs. Go show them some love if you get a chance. Becca at Happily Ever After is Right Now... (Isn't that a cute blog name?), and Jill at All About Beckett (I couldn't convince her to scrapbook, but I may have her blogging! ha)

Have a great weekend!! I'll update on Sunday after I see Kevin!

3 comments:

Becca B. said...

Aww thanks for the love, and the add. And you were not kidding...this is rediculous...its 10:20 at night and I still haven't watched Grey's or ER because I can't focus on those right now while I'm busy with my blog!

Tasha said...

Awww, a love letter how sweet!

Anonymous said...

I want one of those love letter things! Guess I'll have to wait for Kevin to write me one though because I know my man would never do that! LOL Oh, and hte principal is right -- you ARE a doll! Gonna go check out the new blogs now, and add them to my new reads blogroll! Yay for new bloggers!!