Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Little Lessons....

**Lesson 1: Before having children of my own, buy a king size bed. In the case of thunderstorms like last night, a queen doesn't even do the job with one adult, one child, one rather large dog, and two cats. Tayhlor went to sleep with a dog on her feet and a cat curled up in her legs. At one point, I rolled over and Simba went flying, and I had Tayhlor's feet in my back. King size bed a must with kids and spoiled pets!

**Lesson 2: Do not leave Cosmopolitan magazine on the coffee table when children are in the house. I mean, I really can't even type some of the articles in it for fear of whose google search I could end up on - ha! Ooops!

**Lesson 3: Finish master's before having any children of my own. It is impossible to study with a little person in the house. And, this really isn't her fault, but my adult A.D.D. fault. She is a great excuse to get distracted.

**Lesson 4: Use grandparent's - anyone's grandparent's - for meals whenever possible. Thank you to Kevin's parents for treating us tonight! :-)

We still have 3 days to go...wonder what else I will learn? LOL!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

This is the funniest post, but oh so true!

Anonymous said...

Oh So True! Oh So True! ANother Lesson you will need to learn is that TV after 8pm should not be viewed by little people or more explaining!