Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Community service!



One way to get your yard mowed when you are too broke to hire anyone is good, old community service hours! My teenage cousin needed 2 hours of community service for his honor society. I love it! We didn't have to do that when I was in high school though! :-) So, I got 2 hours of free labor. He mowed, edged, weedeated (keep in mind the backyard hadn't been weedeated in 2 months! ha!). Then, he even graded some papers! Woo-hoo! Thanks Tanner! (who has NO idea I snapped this picture through the glass door ~ I figured he'd kill me for taking pictures of him while he's working so hard! ha!)

And Thanks Sandy for loaning me your kiddo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! What a wonderful benefit you received from his community service!

Tasha said...

Hey, where can I get one of those..I have lots that needs to be done, lol!

Anonymous said...

Go Tanner, Go Tanner...make Lori happy!
Peggy

Lindsey said...

How would he feel about a couple hours of work in Michigan??

Anonymous said...

Yayyy for community service!