Thursday, October 16, 2008

Buried under work...

Four days without students! Tomorrow is Teacher Record Day and boy do I have records to work on!! I have to put stuff back on walls from the painters AND finish up grades, enter them in the computer, print grade reports and a few other reports, fill out report cards, fill out parent conference forms, fill out AIP's, get organized for next week, AND fill out paperwork and plan a lesson for an observation by my principal. Think I can get all that done in the 4 hours I am on contract tomorrow? No...probably not. I am betting it will be tomorrow ALL day and some of Saturday. It will get done though, and I will be ready for my parent conferences Monday!! (except for maybe that one - see post below!) ha!

Have I done anything for my Master's class that is Saturday? NO! I have been catching up on grading papers and entering grades in the computer all week. Who the heck has time to read chapters? I hope I can flub my way through...surely I can! :-)

I am going to visit Kevin again on Sunday, so that is my shining, happy moment for the workload lately.

1 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow girl you sound busy...You should try your reward system for yourself like you did last year...It was fun seeing you cross things off your reward list :)