Monday, October 20, 2008

Stats

Today I have had a counter on my blog for exactly 3 months, and I hit 1800 hits today. Exciting stuff...especially for a blog about nothing except what's going on in my little world! :-) I realize some blogs get 1800 hits a day or a month, but I am excited to average 20 readers a day. I mean at least 20 people a day care what is going on in my life!! So, thanks for caring! And, hugs to you!!

I found it interesting that:
1) Monday is my biggest reader day. On Monday's I get about 35 hits. So, I guess there are some people that log in on Monday and read all week???
2) The weekends are slow (especially Sunday).
3) My biggest referrers (is that a word?) come from myfamily site and Trina over at Son Up to Son Down!! Thanks Trina!! Stop by and read her blog if you haven't...she is an inspiration and amazing Mom to 6 boys!!

Now, if you are a blog stalker and are worried that I can tell you read my blog, rest easy and keep reading. I am not smart enough to figure out WHO is reading - only how many! HA!

Thanks for logging in and taking the time to share a bit of my life. I started this to share pictures with friends and family, but it's become quite a journal for me. I go back to posts as I scrapbook to remember the details and little things.

Now, keep my stats up or I'll be sad....and don't be afraid to leave a comment!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet 800 of those hits were from me!! I really stalk you, ya know. I think it's those hips that keep bringing me back. LOL (BTW, how did the teacher conference go with the parent crush?!)

Tasha said...

Well if 800 are from T then about 600 are from me, hehe...

Trina said...

hahaha I love it that my blog has helped contribute to your blog Lori! You rock and you so deserve it! Im sorry but I havent been getting on the internet this week. I have some serious catching up to do, but yours is one of the first that I am catching up on. Great recovery for Kevin!! Way to go!!! Life is good and full of so many good things, we all need to enjoy everyday we get to be alive!!