Sunday, October 12, 2008

Visitor Day FINALLY!

I think I sent everyone an email, but I have been known to forget someone. So, in short, today I got to visit Kevin for the first time. He looked great - happy, healthy, and most importantly at peace. He's even lost 20 pounds. I told him not to get too full of himself b/c I was on the pop-tart & cereal diet without his cooking, so I'd loose a few myself! ha!
He even got a haircut and now looks like he did in high school and college. So, in honor, of Kevin - a few pictures of us in college...back in the days when he wanted me to look at him as more than a friend, but it just wasn't the right timing. God had a plan for us, and I know we are on the path to good things! :-) I knew it would all be ok as soon as I saw his smiling face today!

(and yes, he has a yucky dip in his mouth here...gross!)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

How sweet:)

L said...

Good news - nice to hear it! Been thinking about you guys. :-)

Tasha said...

He looks good Lori.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute together! Even with the yucky dip! LOL (My hubby dips too -- still. I hate it but what can you do?)

Anonymous said...

Great news!!! I'm so happy for you both.