Monday, October 06, 2008

Did I tell you?

**My classroom was painted, and I had to put EVERYTHING in the middle of the room...Friday was miserable! Today, the kids helped me put it back together and tomorrow things should be back to normal. That being said, I still smell paint, and I've been home for HOURS!

**My niece, Tayhlor is spending the week with me. My Bubby is out of town. I get to practice this mom thing and send her home at the end of the week. Ha! So far, so good. Although, I don't think she was impressed with my chili dogs tonight. :-)

**My midterm is Saturday...already!

**Only 6 more days, and I finally get to see Kevin! Yee-haw!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

So....how was the weekend, LOL

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, when you have your own kid, they will have to pretend to like your chili dogs. It's a kid requirement to suck up to mom!

Only six more days until the LorKev reunion??? Wow! That's gonna be a great day for you both!! (Don't forget to ask him for tips on the chili dogs!)