Sunday, October 19, 2008

New day!

Don't even read yesterday's post...I blame it on women's hormones! ha!
Today was a whole new day, whole new attitude and more ME! Today was also a good visitor day for Kevin. He had his parents, my Mom (yes, that is my Mom...I know she looks young! My neighbor didn't believe me when I showed him the picture! ha!), anyway, me and another old friend from our hometown, Jon. And yes, THAT IS KEVIN, in the striped shirt. Doesn't he look good? He has lost 23 pounds now and his hair...oh, I love the hair! :-)

It was so good that Jon came today, and he had the support of someone besides family. Jon is one of his oldest and dearest friends. Actually, back in our day, they put us in classes in elementary school by ABC order. My last name started with a C and theirs both with a B, so we've all been together since 1st grade! Ha!

This last picture makes me giggle because the guy, Andy, who is currently one of his roommates is hilarious! Kevin is gonna miss him when he actually gets to move into a room this week!

I felt so good when I got home and energized from today that I actually mowed the backyard. Hope the feeling lasts for my neighbors sake, and I can get the front done tomorrow! ha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin looks awesome!!!!! I am so glad to see that he is doing so well. That is great news.

L said...

Wow - Kevin looks great. Glad today was a better day. Hope you have a good week. :-)

Tasha said...

Wow Kevin is starting to look like a whole new man....This is good for him....I'm glad hes getting better.

Anonymous said...

Looks like this agrees when him he looks great and so happy.
Glad you had a good visit.

Anonymous said...

Awww...Kevin looks great! And I bet he smells good. He looks like he smells good. (I'm being serious!)