Friday, January 18, 2008

Troubles...

I know we all have them. If someone says their life is perfect, well, I think they are lying. Troubles come in waves I think. I am in one of those waves at the moment. I truly believe that how you handle your troubles or problems defines your character. I didn't handle mine very well yesterday. But today is a new day...and I pray that I can handle anything that comes my way today with grace. I really do always strive to find the positive side of things. Sometimes, like now, I just can't. That was yesterday though....maybe today I will. Why do women have to carry the weight of everything? Sometimes it is just too much...there is so much going on that I just can't get into it right now. Plus, it wouldn't be fair to Kevin, because they are OUR problems. But fair or not, I may have to talk to get it out, because I just can't do it on my own. This will just have to do for now...
When you say your prayers today, say one for me ~ that I have the strength I need.

8 comments:

L said...

Hey girlfriend - I'm sending up a little prayer for ya right now. :-)

Anonymous said...

Praying for you right now to have the strength you need to get through this hard time. I'm praying for Kevin too. Hope things get better really quick!

Tasha said...

Heres to a new day :)

Lindsay said...

Gotcha in my prayers girly!
I also awarded you on my site
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Prayers have been sent! Love you.

Lindsey said...

Prayers are all over Lori!!! You do have the strength to get through it. Sending more prayers and hugs!!

Tan said...

We have to have the hard times to appreciate the good times. Remember that. Sending up a prayer! Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Sending you warm thoughts. I know how you are feeling. I'm currently suspended from work without pay and don't know what will happen next.