Tuesday, January 29, 2008

They are on their way!!

**Updated below!!!!

My friend, Donna, is about to be the proud Momma of twin girls! She went for her doctor appointment today, and they decided it was time.

She was scheduled for February 7th, but her blood pressure has been high the past two doctor's visits. So....by this time tomorrow,she will be a Momma. What do you think that will do her blood pressure? ha!

I'll keep ya posted and hopefully have some precious baby pics tomorrow.

Keep her in your prayers for safe delivery and healthy girls!

** UPDATE: Jerry called about an hour ago, and we have healthy baby girls! One is 5lbs. 3oz. and the other is 5lbs.4oz. One has dark hair and one has light hair...awww! :-) Welcome Hayden Leigh and Riley Lynn! Pictures tomorrow. To all the scrappin' peeps (or anyone else) e-mail me if you want her hospital info to visit.

3 comments:

Tan said...

Oh my...TWINS!! I can't wait to see the photos. I really like the names she chose...Hayden and Riley! Beautiful. Best wishes to the new family!

L said...

Awww.....I've been thinking about her all week wondering if and when the girls would arrive. I'm so excited - pictures soon, please.
:0)

Tasha said...

WOW, TWINS. Congrats to you and the mommy! I love the names and what big girls, add the 2 of them together and that would have been over 10 pounds for 1 baby...Hope mom is doing great!