Sunday, January 20, 2008

Spread the Love Award!!

I got an award!! Thanks to Lindsay over at Splat Designs ~ she is the bomb!! I owe her the awesome look of my blog every time I get the urge to re-do it. She has an incredible talent. So, thank you ma'am for spreading some love my way at a time when I needed it!

And, on to the really fun part of spreading the love award to others...drumroll...

*I award Tee over at Double Duty ~ She is an amazing Mom to her daughter and makes me giggle on a regular basis with the spin she can put on a story. (or her quirky crush on David Cassidy ~ what is that about Tee? LOL!)

**I award Trina over at Son Up to Son Down ~ She inspires me daily with her faith. Her posts are uplifting and motivate me to try and do even better! And, she has 5 boys with another on the way. But, she knows her blessings and counts them regularly.

***Last, but not least, I award Steff over at An Inside Look... ~ We have too much in common. It's crazy! She is also a teacher of little people and a scrapbook lover! LOL! She is also going through some stuff right now, so she needs some love her way!

Now ladies ~ you get to spread the love! Enjoy!! :-)

3 comments:

Trina said...

Okay that is the sweetest thing ever! Thank you Lori...You are so incredibly sweet and I LOVE your blog too. I think you have a wonderful heart, and I mean that!

Tan said...

I'm feelin' the love! Whoooo! Thank you, Lori!! You're the bomb and I love you ALMOST as much as I love David Cassidy!! LOL

la bellina mammina said...

CONGRATS Lori! :-)