Thursday, January 24, 2008

Running...

I have just been running from here to there all week! All days aren't like the one I posted below, but everyday this week has been! I don't like weeks like this b/c I need some down-time to just be lazy or relax. What is keeping me sane is that tomorrow night is ..... SCRAPBOOKING! Yay!!!! (and yum b/c the food is always good too! ha!)

I have class tonight, so I gotta run (see the theme - ha!). Have I had a chance to mention that this class is going to kick my butt? I mean, the name is Research Methods. RESEARCH...according to last weeks class, I just thought I knew what that word meant! But the good news is that this professor gives very clear instructions, and we know what is expected of us. Much better than last semester!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh I know exactly what you meaning about running around. That is my week every week. It never ends. For some reason, when I have the time to relax, I can't sit still. Hmmmm, sounds like some students I know.....glad your teacher this semester has clear cut instructions. That ALWAYS helps when you are researching. Plus all teachers have a different style they prefer and you just never know what to expect. ENJOY scrapbooking!! I know you will! You deserve the break! And yummy food too:)

Tasha said...

busy, busy, run, run...have fun at scrapbooking!