Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Meet my new niece ~ Tayhlor

Remember when my Bubby got married this summer? Well, I got this great new niece out of the deal!
Tayhlor turned ten last week, and her birthday party was this weekend. There were giggling, screaming girls everywhere! ha!

Make a wish!

She really is a beautiful girl, and she is very polite and so sweet. I am excited that she is starting at my school next week!!! I will really to get to spend some time with her then. She gets to come to my room before and after school (can you say helper? ha!). Yay! I hope her transition is smooth. Switching school isn't easy at her age and this is all new to her. Hopefully, my being at the school will help!

4 comments:

Tan said...

She is sooo beautiful!! I'm sure she will do great at her new school and make lots of new friends. That cake looks so fun! Love it!

Tasha said...

She is beautiful! Happy birthday!
Hopefully with you beng at the school the transition will be a lot easier...Tell her good luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's so cute!! How fun to get a niece in the deal! Yay for you! Tell her I said Happy Birthday!

la bellina mammina said...

Happy birthday niece...:-) she's so cute!! I'm sure you'll have fun together.