Thursday, January 03, 2008

Back to Work...

Today was the first day back to work...I hate the alarm clock! Hate it! And, I even got to sleep in an extra hour b/c we didn't have kids today ~ just meetings (which is worse). Let me tell you, teacher meetings are the WORST! They are boring, boring, boring...and trying to get a room full of teachers to be quiet and listen is actually comical! I doodled my little heart out today and made a massive "to do" list for the weekend. hee-hee!

Yesterday, Kevin and I painted the bedroom. You will see the complete transformation hopefully after the weekend. We aren't completely finished. We think we are going to try putting up crown molding this weekend. Then, it should be finished. It's lookin' good so far...thank YOU Christmas money!!! :-)

2 comments:

Erika said...

Alarm clocks are evil!! Good luck with your weekend to do list.

Steff said...

I think I should probably ease back into using my alarm clock, but I haven't had the heart. We start the pre-meetings on Monday with kids coming back on Wednesday. Back to the grindstone... :)

Have a great weekend!