Monday, January 07, 2008

First day back with the kiddo's

I am just gonna say it again.... I LOVE MY JOB!! It's true...cheesy, can't be denied...I really love my job! I was missing my kids this weekend. Yep, I was ready to go back to work. I have such neat kids this year. We were all glad to be back (at least, I think they were...they seemed pretty happy and were definitely chatty! LOL!) Don't get me wrong though, it was tough after lunch. We all just wanted a big 'ole nap! Getting back into a routine isn't easy after 2 1/2 weeks off! Feel sorry for me? hee-hee!

Aside from the alarm clock, it was a GREAT day!

6 comments:

L. Lemanski said...

You have such great enthusiasm! It is rare to hear that. I'm talking to some of my teacher friends (I'm on leave with the little one this year) and there is so much negativity. The district is in trouble and they are feeling the pinch big time.

I just found out that if I go back one of my teacher friends will lose her job. She's giving birth in less than a month and really needs the job.

We need more positivity in education! Thanks for providing some.

Erika said...

Glad to hear the day went well. I worry about my little man. He tends to be quite chatty on a regular basis.

Lindsey said...

Glad you had such a great day back!!! Send me some of that cheeriness about being back at work PLEASE!!!

Lori said...

Today was day 2 back and I love my kids, but we were double yawning today!! ha! It is HARD to get back in a routine!!

Tan said...

C'mon Lori, you're the teacher! Teach those kids how to nap after math! LOL

Tasha said...

Happy you had a GREAT day BACk..Makes life good when you love your job..