Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

*I am super cranky today. I have no reason. I am just a woman. So, I decided to try and make myself get in a better mood by blogging and making a positive post. For the record, it didn't work, I'm still cranky, but I have a positive post. ha!
The Best of 2007:
(in no certain order)
1. Finally bought my own camper ~ the pop-up is sweet! And, for Christmas we got a memory foam mattress for it from Mom and Dad. It will be like sleeping at home. Good stuff!
2. Kevin moved here and moved in (a first for me).
3. We went to Cozumel!!!

4. Snorkeling!!! (that was the BEST!)

5. I got an awesome new job!

6. Made new friends (my new BFF's at work)

7. Kevin's best year of sobriety!!

8. I didn't smoke all year - woo-hoo!

9. A student nominated/honored me with an award ~ very humbling.

10. The doggie door that has provided endless entertainment all year...with the CAT!
11. Camping trips and even in the FALL...loved it!

12. My Bubby got married, and I have the sweetest new niece!
13. Scrapbook night continues and gets cancelled for nothing and no one! LOL!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOTS and lots of positive things there Lori! And lots to be happy and proud of!!! You go with the crankiness, sometimes I think it's better to just get it out!

Tasha said...

WOW Lori, you had a great year, heres hoping 2008 can top 2007! Maybe a wedding or a baby..hmmmmmmm?????????????

LOLOLOL!

Tan said...

I was cranky like that yesterday....and now I'm cranky again because I am sooo jealous of your #13!! My friends and I used to scrap together often but our schedules got in the way. I think we need to start the tradition up again. Too bad you don't live closer!

Trina said...

I had to giggle at your honesty about being grouchy. I can completely relate from time to time...hahaha Plus its always good to try to think on good things and those are some wonderful things that you have listed! I hope you are having a GREAT weekend!