Sunday, August 03, 2008

Another Yee-haw Day!

We spent Saturday in the triple digit heat at another horse show ~ shocked? LOL! In good news, after this weekend (the temp was 105 degrees and the heat index was 115 degrees), Mom is looking for a horse trailer with an air conditioned compartment in the front....can I get a YEE-HAW!?! It was H.O.T.! But, those cowgirls and cowboys didn't mind...they had on long sleeves and jeans. Crazy! (Girls ~ pause here to picture the cowboys in jeans...hmmm) OK...

Despite the heat, I got too many good pictures to share all of them, so I made a slideshow of just a few. The paint horse that you will see them riding is a 'horse on loan' from one of Mom's friends. Autumn needed one to finish out the season in the show events ~ her horse, Dolly, is just too old to handle the heat. She is something like 35 years old!!

Anyway ~ enjoy! These are the last ones until State Competitions over Labor Day Weekend! (I think I heard a sigh of relief from Kevin ~ ha!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cowboys in tight jeans? YEE-HAW!

Tasha said...

I really enjoy the horse show pics...But triple digit heat...not so much, LOL.