Monday, August 25, 2008

Almost finished products...

Ok...the pictures of Kevin's hair that I promised will have to wait another day. I have worked on some stuff for the front of Autumn's stall at the State Horse Show this weekend, and after many calls to Mom today, I wanted to share the almost finished products with her! I will have them laminated for durability and then use twine to hang them at the top. These three will go together saying "Ride, Autumn, Ride"....(if you are like me & Kevin, you are now singing "Ride, Sally, Ride" in your head! ha!) Here's a close-up:
And then, Mom, I changed my mind AGAIN and decided with this one to have it be different. It will set apart from the others and will be the one we have everyone sign. In case you can't see it, the top says "To ride on a horse is to fly without wings" and the side says "Bread may feed my body, but my horse feeds my soul"....This is a favorite!
And, that brown box in the corner says "When a horse greets you with a nicker and regards you with a large and liquid eye, the question of where you want to be has been answered."
Tomorrow I will work on the wood sign with Sergio's name...

5 comments:

Tasha said...

looks great you did an awesome job.

Anonymous said...

She is going to have the best looking stall at the show - you should get a ribbon for that!

L said...

Lori, those are fantastic! She's going to be hanging those in her room after this weekend. Just awesome!

Lindsey said...

THey look great! I recognize some new stamps!!

Anonymous said...

You are so crafty! I'm sure Autumn will love these. DQ's friend ("Twin Friend") has always been into horses and this weekend she is doing her first horse show. I'm not sure what all that entails, but DQ has went riding with her a couple times. We'll probably venture out to one of the shows, but it can't be this weekend because DQ has dance stuff.