Thursday, August 14, 2008

Very Brief...

Not much time to post b/c I am swarming in school work trying to get it all ready for Monday!! Plus, I refuse to have two negative posts in a row, and today wasn't a good day....meetings and being told you can't do this or this or this or this....URGH!

Check back this weekend for pictures of a finished classroom! Woo-hoo!
Let the school year begin!

By the way, the emails and phone calls are cracking me up with people trying to decide if they are the toxic person from the post below! hee-hee! I agree with Tan - I don't think toxic people even know they are toxic! So, if you said to yourself I wonder if she's talking about me, chances are you are safe! LOL!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Now I wonder if I'm a toxic person to my friends. I think I will ask them when I'm drunk tomorrow night at our girl's night out party. LOL!

I can't wait to see pics of your classroom!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I'm behind on my blog reading so I just caught this. The toxic person I was speaking of myself must also read your blog because he has been really cold toward me lately!! haha