Tuesday, July 01, 2008

It's MeMe Time!!

Got it from Vader's Mom...
1.What is in the back of your car? an old quilt
2.What color is your toothbrush? purple & white, I think??
3.Name one person who made you smile today. Kayce
4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? asleep...ahhh...summer break!
5. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? talking to the neighbor and working in the front yard
6. What is your favorite candy? Nerds or peanut M&M's
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Jax can do that - he's the smartest dog ever!
8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Rocky road
9. What is the last thing you had to drink? Dr. Pepper!!!
10 What are you wearing right now? shorts and Cozumel T-shirt (I wanna go back)
11. What is the last thing you ate? burrito at TaMolly's - surprised?
12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? no - not a big clothes shopper
13. When was the last time you ran? me, run? ha!
14. What was the last sporting event you watched? cousin's T-ball game
15. Ever go camping? As much as possible!
16. Do you have a tan? not anymore - it caused all my freckles!
17. Do you take vitamins daily? No, but probably should
18. Do you go to church? yes and searching for home church
19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? pizza first please
20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? out of a glass? Only when I'm out.
21. Are you someone’s best friend? yes
22. What are you doing tomorrow? lunch date with Carey, doing a home visit for BoxAR rescue, and working in the flowerbeds
23. Where is your dad? I have no doubt he is asleep in his recliner
24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? nope
25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? I have a cleaning lady every other week
26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? flip-flops
27. What color is your car? silver
28. How do you like your popcorn? With salt and butter
29. How did you get your worst scar? No scars really
30. Look to your left. What do you see? Jax asleep
31. What color is your watch? silver
32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? my ex was from there
33. Do you use chap stick? not really
34. Do you have a dog? a very spoiled one!
35. Last person you talked to on the phone? Kayce
36. Have you met anyone famous? no
37. Any plans today? It's 10, so I'll blog a bit, read and crash!
38. How many states have you lived in? one
39. Do you dye your hair? I get highlights...covers any grey that may come in! :-)
40. Do you like cats? Well, yes, I have two! They are my babies too!
Wanna play? Tag… you’re it!

3 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

FUN list!

and you looked like you had so much time with your girly time. COOL!

Anonymous said...

I love this!! And Nerds are the yummiest!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm playin', I'm playin!