Sunday, July 20, 2008

Toot! Toot!

I'm tooting my horn because this is my 500th post!! Wow! I didn't realize I rambled that much! (shut-up Kevin! LOL!) Seriously, thanks to all who read and care about my day to day ramblings (and especially those who comment!! ha!). Maybe for my 500th post prize, I'll look into one of those counters...think I'm smart enough to load it on here? (again, Kevin, no comments needed from you!)
For my 500th post ~ I will also toot the horn of my cowgirl niece...who is braver than I ever was on a horse. This video was taken yesterday, and she is riding the new horse Mindy, that is gorgeous, but is just out of training and had to go twice because the first time didn't take!!! This is her first time in the arena at a horse show and is a good demo of how the keyhole competition isn't as easy as Autumn usually makes it out to be because the horses don't want to walk into that flour keyhole. I am super proud of how Autumn stuck with her and made it happen! Go Cowgirl! (and yes, her Grandmother was a nervous wreck! With good reason, Grandma has been thrown by the same horse before the training camp happened!)


(video is about 1 minute 30 seconds)

(If horses aren't your thing, check out the post below and show Kevin some love with his garden!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy # 500!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job by Autumn!!!

L said...

Goo Autumn! She's on her way to becoming an expert cowgirl for sure! Congrats on #500!!!

Tasha said...

Wow 500 posts...Congrats

Good Job Autumn