Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Play Time!!!

So much to look forward to ~ Woo-hoo! No class work for a few days...I am going to Hot Springs today with my peeps from work and hanging out on the lake all day!!

Tomorrow, my BFF, Michelle is coming in from NW Arkansas and staying the night. Because...guess what time it is....that's right.....it's scrapbook night! yee-haw!

Life is good! :-)

Update: I may have spoken too soon...in one of my finest blonde moments, I just locked my keys in the car. Where is the spare you ask? That is the question of the hour! urgh! You know the last time I had plans with these girls I had the flat tire. Think they are jinxed?

Wish me luck with finding the spare, I can't afford to have someone come jimmy the keys out of the car. Can you say poor???

9:30 pm Update again: Found the spare! woo-hoo!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

You poor thing...Did you find your spare in time?

Anonymous said...

Got bus fare???

Lindsey said...

You crack me up. Your blond moments make me feel better, not because your's are any more blond than mine, but just the fact that someone else has them. Maybe it's because we work with little people 10 months of the year and when we're not, our heads are still spinning. Ya think?? Here's to all the blond moments. Hehehe. Glad you found the spare....where was it??

la bellina mammina said...

LOL! So many things happening at the same time! Have fun with your BFF!