Monday, July 28, 2008

Prayer Request

This weekend one of Kevin's life-long friends that we both grew up in Church with and graduated with died from a heart attack at 35 years old. He had a hard life in those 35 years, but had found his way back to Church and was turning his life around in the past few years. It is just a sad situation and really makes you stop and think about life and what is important. We don't know when it might be our last morning to wake up.

Please take a minute right now as you read this and say a prayer for his family. I cannot begin to imagine what his parents are going through...no one should ever have to bury their child. I think it would just be too much to bare. They are very strong in their faith, but still need your prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with them.
And you are right...No parent should ever have to bury a child.
So very sad.
Christie

Anonymous said...

Will be sending up prayers for his family, as well as you and Kevin. Sorry to hear such sad news.

Anonymous said...

They have my thoughts and prayers.

Lindsey said...

They are in my thoughts and prayers. So sad.

la bellina mammina said...

I'm praying for them.