Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Bear!!

Happy 35th honey!!

I have many birthday wishes for you. You are so deserving of every one of them!!

I wish you many days of peace & happiness...just like you had on the 4th of July! (although when your Momma sees this picture you are in trouble!)



I wish you more time to play golf and to get a hole in one at a challenging course!!



I wish you more belly laughs! I do love to hear you laugh!!








I wish you successful caterings and to start your own business with the concessions trailer of your dreams! I will always be behind you to support you and encourage you with your goals!




I wish you laughter and continuing to take pleasure in the simple things in life....to continue to always enjoy the everyday life that we both love.






I wish you a garden that is bountiful and something you can be proud of!

And, most of all, I wish you the sobriety that you are working so hard to achieve. It is not an easy obstacle that you have been given in life, but you are a wonderful, loving, caring person, and I truly believe with all my heart that you can overcome it and beat it. You are almost there...you have come so far!! Keep your chin up and continue taking one day at a time. This time next year, you can say, I made it to one year sober!! :-)

I love you Kevin!


8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awwww HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!! Lori-your post was beautiful!! Kevin-I hope you get a round of golf (make it 18 holes!!) in for your birthday and spend the rest with Lori!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday card sweetie. You are the most thoughtful, generous, and caring person I've ever known. I love you dearly.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kevin.

And this was a very sweet post. I hope you both have a wonderful day!!

Dr. Pepper said...

A truly amazing and beautiful birthday tribute:)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post Lori!! Please tell Kevin I said Happy Birthday!
(Amy - twin #1)

Tasha said...

Happy birthday

la bellina mammina said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEVIN!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Happy birthday, Kevin!! It sounds to me like you already have a great gift --- Lori! It's obvious she loves you very much.