Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday Ramblings of the Week

Things of note this week:
  • I started my Master's class on Monday. At first, I was irritated b/c basically the professor met with us and gave us all our assignments and due dates, and we are on our own. We meet a total of two other times to present our PowerPoint's to each other. But then, I thought, this is great for summer. I can work at my own pace and on my own time. I can still piddle in the flowerbeds in the mornings, and in the heat of the afternoon I can do my class work. Win-Win! Right? We'll see!?!?
  • Tuesday, I was hit with a nasty summer flu bug. Oh my, it was not nice!! I spent ALL day in bed and couldn't keep a thing down. I haven't been that sick in a LONG time!!
  • Then, on Wednesday, my Mom and niece, Autumn came to town to go visiting all the horse tack stores. I gathered up all my strength from being all sickly the day before to go with them...now, you know that was for the enjoyment of the company and the not the stores they were visiting! ha! I mean, you gotta be a horse nut like those two to get enjoyment out of the stores we were in! But it was fun.
  • Today, I am cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. This place goes downhill fast when I am down and out. It is a sight! urgh!
  • This weekend is camping though, and I am pumped!!! Woo-hoo!
  • Oh, and if you missed it, you gotta give some love to that Wordless Wednesday of Jacob! LOL! I love it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer colds are the worst! Glad you're feeling better. Have a fun time camping!