Friday, June 13, 2008

What 'cha think?

My man apparently can't handle me sleeping in past him - hee!hee! So, yesterday, he offers me a job. hmmm? What do you think? Should I sling burritos with him and help with caterings being delivered this summer? I mean, it's only for 8 weeks and only 2 days a week....it would give me something to do...or should I be lazy and stick to my to-do list at a leisurely pace??? Decisions....I think maybe IF he sticks to the promise of only 2 days a week, and we ride in together where I don't have to pay for gas! I am going to deliver a catering with him later today to see what it's all about.

(oh, and for those who are confused by the burritos - he works for a 'build your own burrito' restaurant right now as the catering manager. The BBQ is his catering on the side that will eventually, hopefully be our full-time business.)

Now ... do you see me as a burrito girl? HA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't even think about the burritos......remember this is the first summer you have had.....when are you coming here.....you could sling a few burritos my way!!
Michelle

Tasha said...

I say be a burrito gal..its only a few days a week...

L said...

Do whatcha......whatcha want! Summer's short - why work when you don't have to,is what I say! ;-)