Thursday, June 19, 2008

3 Guesses...

3 guesses as to what I have been doing the past two days???

....Yep, painting the storage building! I am currently out of paint, hence the blogging and emailing - ha. I had NO idea it was going to be this much of a pain to paint this building, and it looks good, but at this point, I am thinking I don't care if the back gets painted!!! Seriously, no one can see it - there are woods behind it...so, it probably won't be painted (at least not by me!). This is torture!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Nice hand...I don;t blame you on not paintng the back...Ugh, I hate painting.

Lindsay said...

I like to paint, but it has to be at least a fun color....
when I first saw this picture I thought you had sand all over you...

Lindsey said...

Oh I would NOT paint the back, at least not this year. Wait another year to finish the back, no one has to know!!

Trina said...

OH my that is something that I would do. I mean if no one can see the back then who cares...lol The paint on your hand looked like sand at first. I hope you came clean, and that it wasn't in your hair. Paint in the hair is the worst!!

P.S. Thanks for the sidebar info. I did mine as well. LOVE IT!