Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Random Things...

  • As of today, I have 3 days of school with my kids left. Today was originally the last day, (snow and tornado make-up's rest of week) and several of my kids may not come back after today. :-(
  • My kiddo that was taken out of the home came back this week!! I was so worried that I wouldn't get to see her. When I gave her the scrapbook I made each one of them, she hugged hers and said, "I"m going to keep this forever!"
  • I lost the laundry war between me & Kevin. I asked him two weeks ago to sort his laundry, and I would wash his clothes. I was swamped with other stuff and this is how he could help me. He never sorted. I never did the laundry. I thought it was a simply request. I dug in my heels. Well, now he is the one that is swamped and has no clean undies...hee-hee! I am a sucker and sorted his darn laundry last night and got it started. But next time....
  • I started a new James Patterson book - finally! I am going to read, read, read all summer!
  • Have I mentioned 3 school days left?
  • Oh, and on Saturday, our BBQ catering has gone from 500 folks to 700!!! yikes! Anybody wanna come sling BBQ?

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I'll come sling some BBQ for some BBQ, so make that 700 +1. Mmm-K

Tasha said...

I just had a crazy idea. Me and Lindz should do a road trip this summer...I always wanted to visit the south??????????
Something to think about!!!!!

Anonymous said...

...and next time...you'll do the undies again. You know you will. LOL

...and to Tasha -- that road trip better include stopping by to pick me up!! :)