Friday, June 27, 2008

T.G.I.F.

For SEVERAL reasons I am grateful it's Friday (and really everyday should be Friday for me since I am on summer break...heehee!)

Yesterday was a yuck day. I had my car ready to go and loaded up and went to get in it to meet my work girlfriends for lunch and had a FLAT tire...great! One of my girls did come pick me up and I got to have lunch and see the baby again. He let us go to Chili's and slept the whole time!! Yay! Then, later, Kevin and I got into a big, 'ole nasty fight. urgh ~ we really don't fight often. We will pick at each other, but fighting isn't a very common thing. This one was a yeller! And, we did go to bed mad, but are better this morning.

So....TGIF! The only bad part about today is having to sit at the tire store for awhile to get a new tire. After that, I am rewarding myself with a trip to the scrapbook store! Because tonight is scrapbook night with the girls!!! :-) And then, I am off to see my BFF, Michelle in NW Arkansas for a few days! Yay!

Have great weekends, and I don't wish a flat tire on any of you! ha!

4 comments:

marykathryn said...

Wow that was a yuck day...However it sounds like today will be better and then a fun weekend of girl time is ALWAYS something to look forward to!!
Have a great weekend!

Tasha said...

hopefully today will be better

Anonymous said...

Nothing like scrapbooking with the girls to make all the problems from yesterday fade away...have fun!

la bellina mammina said...

I haven't been scrapbooking in 2 months!! So jealous - have fun! ;-)