Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Finished Project!!

Remember when Dad left us - it looked like this: almost done!! Kevin and I worked last weekend and this week finishing up. We put the wood slats in the overhang and finished putting up the trim. Then, I caulked the inside and used that foam stuff to keep out all the wasps and bugs. And then, the PAINTING! urgh! Painting a storage building is not as fun as painting a room in your house (not that even that is super fun). But, it's finished...or is it? I'll never tell if the back is painted or not...you'll just have to wonder! LOL!
Whew ~ here's our finished project!!! YAY!!
Oh, and for those who said it looked like I had sand on my hand in the paint picture...the paint color is called Beach House - so how fitting is that? ha!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

It looks awesome!! I hope the back isn't painted just because it's a great story!!

la bellina mammina said...

Yay! You finally finished it. We're starting redecorating slowly too.

L said...

Looks FABULOUS!

Tasha said...

it looks great!

Dr. Pepper said...

WOW!!!! I wish I had HALF the talent you have when it comes to your yard!

That looks awesome.