Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's been awhile, so why not?

It's a tag you're it! :-)
The rules are as follows:
1. Post the rules!
2. Answer the questions about yourself
3. At the end of the post, list 5-6 people you would like to tag and leave a comment on their blog letting them know.
4. Let the person who tagged you know that you posted your answers.

So here goes....

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was 25, married, buying my first house, Jax was a puppy, and I was in my first year of teaching!! Life was very different 10 years ago...makes me wonder where I'll be 10 years from now...

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today? finish the laundry (urgh), mow the backyard, weedeat the backyard and front yard, finish the last of the catering clean-up, and READ some of my book.

3. What are some snacks you enjoy? anything chocolate (of course), I love peanut M&M's, and those new 100 calories snacks, and bean dip with fritos (yum)

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? I would definately have lots of land and move my Momma closer. Then I could rescue abused horses with her help as well as fostering boxers. My family and close friends would be well taken care of and local animal shelters wouldn't want for anything!! I would buy one of those big RV's and Kevin and I would travel whenever the urge hit!

5. What are three of your bad habits? I worry too much. I have a hard time saying no to people when sometimes I should and it adds stress to my life instead of making life easier. I have to have a clean house or I can't sit down and relax.

6. What are 5 places you have lived?
Piggott, AR (no jokes -heehee)
Newport, AR
Fayetteville, AR
Little Rock, AR
and where I live now

7. What are 5 jobs you have had?
Nanny
waitress
vet tech
leasing consultant
teacher

8. What is currently playing on your IPOD? Ummm... I don't have an IPOD. Is it bad that I don't even really want one?

9. What are the last 5-6 books you have read? The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren, 7th Heaven by James Patterson, Dear John by Nicholas Sparks, Marley and Me by ??, and I am reading Lifeguard by James Patterson now.

10. Who do you want to tag?Anyone who wants to join in!I would LOVE to see your answers! Let me know if you do it :)

2 comments:

Trina said...

Hi Lori! I don't have an ipod either...lol I havent longed for one either. Also I noticed that the majority of your jobs are about caring for others; vet tech, nanny, teacher, and even a waitress is waiting on someone. That is interesting and so fitting about you....*muah*

Tasha said...

Piggot? LOL...No just kidding...Great lists of stuff!