Sunday, December 03, 2006

Weekend

Well - here we are late in the afternoon on Sunday & the weekend has slipped away once again! Why can't we work two days a week and be off 5? LOL! Maybe when I win that lottery!!!

The holiday season is definately in the air! My aunt hired Kevin to put up her Christmas lights ~ all the outside stuff. He had gone over there twice working on it & wanted to finish up Saturday before the game started. So, we headed over & finished that on Saturday. It was COLD!!! I did get some Shotgun Dan's pizza for helping though ~ my favorite pizza around here!! yum! We kept having troubles with blown fuses and would get half the lights working and the other half would go out! URGH! We finally got it all working and got the heck out of there before any went out! ha! She called this morning to say they looked good, but when we saw her name on caller id, we were almost scared to pick up! I just knew she was going to say that half the lights weren't working! LOL!

Anyway ~ we finished up the day with good pizza and football (which Kevin took the Razorback loss better than I expected). At least we made it to the championship game ~ right? What do I know? I'm just a girl!

Watched my second favorite Christmas movie last night (first one being The Christmas Story). We watched The Polar Express ~ Kevin had never seen it!!! Love it! Do you believe?

Only 13 working days until Christmas break!! Yee-haw!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What was up with those announcers? It seemed like they were all about Florida and leaving our Hogs in the dirt!
I was so mad at the announcers that the lose didnt seem to phase me much!

Anonymous said...

My lights look great - you guys did a great job. Sorry, it was so stressful on you! I love Polar Express too - what a great movie!

Kim

Lori said...

They still working? ha! I will now have an even better appreciation of the work people put into the lights when I go driving to look at christmas lights each year! LOL!