Monday, December 11, 2006

Cute Puppy Alert!!!!!

Sandy's Christmas present
Isn't he just too cute??? Santa came early for Sandy today! ha! Her present to herself was this cute dachshund bishon mix! Can't you just smell the puppy breath? :-)
And, I am finished with my masters class!! Yippee! I actually think I did good on the final ~ pretty sure I nailed the essay questions. Now, we wait to see the grade! And, no classes until January! If only work were off for a month! ha!
Since my bloggin' buddies did so well today wishing me luck, wish it to me again tomorrow as I take my crazy class on a field trip!!!!!! YIKES!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute puppy! I love it. Speaking of... I'm puppy-sitting Roxy next week (the tiny dog my friends brought to the lake).

Congrats on your Master's test. You gots a big ole brain.

Anonymous said...

I don't think he even weighs a pound yet. Just all fur. The pups LOVE him. I think they think I got them a new chew toy. He will have to grow quite a bit before they all get to play.

Anonymous said...

The puppy is about the cutest thing I've ever seen (well next to Gizmo). So glad you did well on your final! Enjoy your time off.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Lori and OMG - I love this puppy!

Kim

Anonymous said...

and hey Scott - we will be over to see Roxy. Sydney loved that dog