Thursday, December 07, 2006

HO HO HO!

In breaking news: Kevin is going to dress up as Santa this year at my family's Christmas at Granny's! Every year someone from Granny's hometown dresses up as Santa and shows up to hand out the kid's gifts. (of course the older ones this year know it's not real) but we still have two little ones that are 4 and under who believe!! It's so cute!

Anyway - this year, they were short on volunteers & Kevin has been volunteered & accepted the job! Don't worry ~ there will be photos! ha!

And, in case anyone was wondering ~ I have 9 working days left until Christmas break!!!!!! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sucker!

Er... I mean that's great Kevin!

~ The Artist Formerly Known as Santa

Lori said...

Ha! love the signature! :-)

He kind of got volunteered by a bunch of us women...you know how that goes!

But he is looking forward to it! (i think)

Lindsay said...

how funny!
I can not wait to see pictures!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kevin - this should be fun - now I have to find the santa suit - it is always my most challenging job of the season! My lights still look great! Love the xmas card Lori - it was very cute!

Kim