Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Some Friends are more like Family!

Michelle & me
Me, Jacob (her young 'un) & Chloe (her oldest! ha!)

Michelle and I have been friends for as long as I can remember & were roommates in college. Her house is one of the very few places I can go and still feel like I'm at home. Her & her husband have been with me through many up's and down's. (I even have a picture of Chris counseling me through a break-up in college!ha!) I hold them all very close to my heart & consider them family!! They stopped by the day after Christmas on their way back home to NW Arkansas. We had to exchange Christmas presents!!! :-)

Speaking of Christmas presents, I had some serious gift certificates burning a hole in my pocket that I took care of today! LOVE gift certificates!! I had one to Kohl's (one of my fav stores!!), Wal-Mart, and Target!! FUN!! I got all kinds of goodies!! Scrapbook stuff, clothes, snowman plates and bowls (I collect 'em), movies, a new memory card for my camera that holds a ton more pictures ~ look out!! The next two days, I'm scrappin' with the girls!! Does the fun ever end? LOL!

Keep your eyes out for a new template soon! I am trying my best to work on one but I'm finding that I'm not as talented as my blog buddy Lindsay!! :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pomerian is so cute !!!