Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Simba



I think I have given all my fur kids a good introduction ~ with the exception of Simba! (And he is the one who rules our world around here!!) This cat honestly thinks he is a dog first of all! He goes to the back door to get let out and back in ~ and he will tell you off big time if you don't do it in the timely manner he wants it done in! ha! He was big buddies with Rocky & I know he misses Rocky. He used to greet Rocky every morning by rubbing all over his face! :-)

Even people who don't normally like cats end up liking Simba ~ must be that he thinks he's a dog! ha! He even comes when you call him! But don't fall for the "I'm rolling over on my back so you can pet my belly" trick ~ that is when he attacks!! LOL! (only really he is just playing really rough!!)

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

He looks a lot like my Stanley...
arent cats GRRRReat!