Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Cards Past

Christmas 2005
Christmas 2004
Christmas 2003
I am having a big "I miss Rocky" moment & came to the computer to look at some pics of my old buddy. In the spirit of Christmas, I wanted to reshare these Christmas cards from the past three years. I still have a hard time with the fact that he wasn't here for this year's! It just isn't the same....Jax just truly hates making the Christmas cards ~ I'm sure you can see it all over his pitiful face! ha! But Rocky just ate up the attention & smiled for the camera!!
I have, however, been forgiven by the cats for my Christmas card stunt this year! LOL! And people wondered why they hadn't been in the picture in years past! Ha!
Wish me luck on my final Monday night for my master's class!! After tomorrow night, I will have 3 masters classes down! (No need to count how many to go!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test tonight, Lori! I'm sure you will do great.

L said...

Awww - I love the one in the hay!
Good luck in class!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your final. I know you will do great!

Anonymous said...

I know lori I miss him to!!