Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Cheer

A few favorites of mine during the holiday season:

* Christmas cards ~ don't you just love checking the mail during the month of Christmas??!! It is the one time of year when there is something cheerful waiting in the mailbox instead of just those darn bills that pile up!! I especially love the ones with pictures, and you get to see how everyone's kids have changed and grown over the past year. I really enjoy it from those friends far away that you never or hardly get to see & their kids are just too cute! Jax even got a card today from his boxer buddies across the way!! :-)

* Christmas lights ~ Kevin & I drove around a bit tonight looking at lights. I love it! It's so pretty! Starbucks and Christmas lights ~ I might be up awhile! ha! Even Jax got to go this year!

* Spreading the cheer ~ every year I bake some goodies & wrap 'em up & drop 'em off at the neighbors doorsteps. (if they have pets, I get them some treats too) Then I ring the doorbell and run and hide. I giggle the whole time! LOL!

* Vacation ~ hello!! I am now 10 working days away from Holiday Break!! Can I get a yee-haw? LOL!

1 comments:

L said...

What a fun night - we are lazy this year and have only decorated inside - bah humbug outside I guess! Glad Jax enjoyed his Christmas Card! LOL!