Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Lori
1. I am a teacher. I teach 3rd grade at an inner city school & normally LOVE my job, but this year is challenging me in that area!!
2. I am about to be 34 next month, but I sure don't feel like it!! So, we'll just say I'm 29 again!
3. I am a major critter lover! I have a dog & 2 cats at home (who don't realize they aren't human). At school, I have goldfish, a guinea pig, and a bunny. Oh, and a pond full of goldfish in the backyard!
4. I LOVE taking pictures and scrapbooking! On the last Friday of every month, a bunch of us girls gather at my house to scrap, eat, and girl talk! (yes, it's tomorrow!! yippee!)
5. I am an aunt to a beautiful niece, Autumn. Her pictures are on here often!
6. I am with family more than anyone else. I love hosting get-togethers!!
7. I found myself single again in my 30's after over 7 years of marriage. After taking time to adjust to it, I am now loving it!
8. I cannot survive without my computer or my cell phone!!
9. I volunteer with a local boxer rescue group. I have had boxers since I was a little girl ~ they are the best dogs!
10. I am currently working on my masters in library science to be an elementary school librarian! (That doesn't mean I'm quiet by any means!!)
11. I graduated with a bussiness degree from UofA in Fayetteville and have another bachelor's degree from UALR in elementary education.
12. I am SUPER organized & can't help it! It drives some of my friends crazy!! I got on a roll just last night after taking down Christmas decorations and re-organized some cabinets in the kitchen and 2 closets! It's a sickness! ha!
13. My favorite things are a really good dessert, being with those I love, laughing, camping, scrapbooking, and seeing my dog jump around so happy to see me even if I've only been gone 30 minutes!!
Whew! It's gonna be hard to come up with 13 things about different stuff each week!!! :-)

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! You have been a busy girl! Love the new blog design.

Lindsay said...

you are BUSY!
I am so glad you are doing TT with me :)