Monday, December 18, 2006

Monday blues!

I have had a horrible day!! I'm not going to bore anyone with it ~ but wouldn't it be nice if money really did grow on trees??? I think everyone should get double on their December paychecks so no one has to worry about money around the holidays! :-)

In good news:
1. I had a high stress day and did not smoke! It has officially been one week!
2. I have two work days left until vacation starts!!!
3. I found out I made a 96% on my final!! That gives me an A in the class! yippee!! So far, I have a 4.0 in my masters program!!!
4. I do have lottery tickets for Wednesday night (hey ~ you can't win if you don't have tickets!!)

PS. Send sane thoughts my way from about 1:15 to 2:30 today (tues) that I survive the holiday party with the kiddo's at school! LOL!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good Girl for not smoking... I am proud of you :)

Anonymous said...

way to go on quitting smoking and your 4.0 - both are great! Good luck at your party today.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Maybe your not smoking will rub off on me and your 4.0 will rub off on Kristen....Congrats on both, you are awesome!
Thelma