Thursday, November 30, 2006

A to Z of Me!

I have had this bug that has been going around & sick all day! So, my brain is mush & I am copying a neat idea from Lindsay's blog earlier in the week! (Michelle ~ hope this satisfies your need for a good read! ha!)

A - Available/Single? Single & lovin' every minute of it! :-) ~ am I still single if I have a boyfriend? I think so...

B - Best Friend? Luckily, I have lots of 'em! Michelle T, Peggy, & Sandy are my main peeps! ha!

C- Cake or Pie? tough one ~ I'll go with pie!

D - Drink Of Choice? Dr. Pepper

E -Essential item you Use Everyday? computer!

F - Favorite Color? green (followed closely by red!)

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears

H - Hometown? (raised in) Newport, AR

I - Indulgence? bikini waxes (crazy I know!)

J - January Or February? February ~ it's my birthday month

K - Kids & Their Names? 3 fur kids ~ Jax, Simba, & Nala :-)

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? friends, family, laughter, and critters!

M - Marriage Date? My first marriage date was Oct. 4 '96, & if I am ever brave enough to try that again, it will take a strong man! LOL!

N- Number Of Siblings? 1 Bubby

O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges

P - Phobias/Fears? snakes, spiders, heights

Q - Favorite Quote? Find Joy in every Journey

R - Reason to Smile? I am blessed with truly wonderful people in my life!

S - Season? Spring

T - Tag Four People? I can tag two ~ L & Tanner


U - Unknown Fact About Me? I say I don't want kids but really I would love to be a Mom ~ I'm just afraid I'd be horrible at it! (or maybe some of you did know that!)

V - Vegetable you dont like? can't think of one...

W - Worst Habit? smoking

X - X-rays You've Had Recently? my back when I threw it out this summer

Y - Your Favorite Food? Toss up ~ italian & Mexican!

Z - Zodiac Sign? Aquarius

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As for U - Lori you ARE a great mom to my kids and to all of your class kids - why do you think I call you for advise all the time!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sandy - you would make a great mom and I sure hope you take that leap one day. A child would be lucky to have you as their mom.

Kim

Lori said...

Thanks for the faith in me girls!

Lindsay said...

I bet you would be a GREAT mom!

Anonymous said...

well duh, and it takes someone very special to be a good "mom", the qualities of an angel one might say. oh and a hug that would warm the heart of the devil himself, that is after she makes him put the pointy spear down before he "puts an eye out with it"

and i'm betting that you will be a very special "mom".

-i^

Anonymous said...

WOW!! A bikini wax!!!I think i'm scarred for life

Lori said...

Opps! Sorry Mr. T ~ you shouldn't have seen that! I, however, am lmao!