Thursday, November 09, 2006

Reluctant Buddies

It looks like they are dividing the loveseat right down the middle! Don't touch me!! ha! They really do have a love/hate relationship. Nala hates Jax, and Jax would love for her to go away! :-)

Today is one month without our Rock Man around the house. Seems like longer! I still miss him like crazy - it is a big shadow missing that used to follow me everywhere I went! Simba was his biggest buddy, and he trying to make friends with Jax. However, Jax just looks at him like he's crazy when he starts rubbing on his face!

My school kids today couldn't handle "being good" any longer. I had one (a girl!!) in the office for saying "I'm gonna knock the black off of you!" to one of the aides at recess! Enough said! And one of my boys who is challenged on a daily basis with not threatening anyone - lost it today and told a girl that was bugging him to "shut up before I crack you!" Good times!! LOL! I should just buy them all boxing gloves and call it PE!!

Going to a high school football game tomorrow night....memories! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

0 comments: