Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A whole lotta nothing...

Well - I think I relaxed quite well today! I slept in and took a nap!! :-) In between, I even managed to sweep out the garage, do a little shoppin' and watch a movie! I officially only have Dad left to buy a Christmas present for & I have NO idea what to get him! Probably just going to swing by his favorite store (Harbor Freight) and get a gift certificate. The man will make a trip to Little Rock just to visit that place! It is a man's store for sure!! I wouldn't know the first thing about what to get in there, but he loves it!

I watched You, Me and Dupree tonight. If you haven't seen it ~ watch it! It came out on DVD this week & is laugh out loud funny! Owen Wilson makes the movie. I am a big Kate Hudson fan so I usually always like her in movies too. I haven't found a movie yet that makes me laugh as hard as Wedding Crashers did, but this one got me to giggle several times!

Happy Turkey Day!!!

0 comments: