Sunday, August 26, 2007

This one is for Kevin...

Just one year ago today, we were going on our first date as grown-up's! It was such a fun time~ we crammed alot into one night!! This was my post about our first date. We didn't tell alot of people we were actually dating for awhile...we've been such good friends for so long, no one thought much about it. Remember when your nephews caught on? ha! They cornered me and were so excited!! Your sister busted us pretty early on too ~ I guess it was all over our faces how crazy we were about each other! I'm still crazy about you a year later babe! We've been through alot this year ~ good and bad. AND we came through it even stronger!! That is the important part! Through everything this year, we have laughed together, cried together, struggled together, and had some of the best times together. I never have to wonder how you feel about me, because you let me know everyday. You make me feel like the most loved and beautiful person every single day! The best part about us is that we always have each other's back, and we stick together!! So...in spite of ourselves, honey, we're the big doorprize! HA! This is our year to shine and even better things are to come!! I love you Kevin....enjoy the slide show of our first year as a couple!

**to all my faithful readers~there may be some things that don't make sense to you, but I promise they make sense to us! :-)



9 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful tribute to you and your man's first year "back" together. Adorable! Congrats, and here's to MANY MORE years of happiness!!

Steff said...

That really was sweet! And I love the old time movie look to the slide show. :)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome tribute to your prince charming...Here's to many more fabulous years together. You talk about how much fun you guys had together in the past but I think your wonderful future is just beginning! Love you!
Happy Anniversary!
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Wow Lori - I loved the slide show and yes, it did make me tear up! I am so glad you two found each other again and your happiness is felt by others every time we are around you. I am so happy for you both! Kim

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a beautiful post! I bet Kevin won't think your blogging is silly now!!! haha. Hope you guys have had a great one year anniversary!

la bellina mammina said...

Love the slide show too - and can I say, happy 1st anniversary then?? :-)

Tasha said...

Happy 1 year...that was sweet!

Trina said...

That is really cool Lori! I love the old time photo effect too. You are sooo gorgeous, btw!! I think its so wonderful that you have that sort of deep felt love. What a lucky and beautiful couple you make! May you have many years, photos, and so much more for the two of you.

Tan said...

How sweet! A perfect way to say I love you! I hope you two have many more years of happiness together!