Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dawn

It's another tag!! Thank you to Steff for giving me a post today! LOL! This is a new one that I haven't seen before, and it uses your middle name ~ enjoy!!

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

D is for ditsy! LOL! I have so many blonde moments that I had to get blonde highlights!! hee-hee! Seriously, I can do and say some of the dumbest things....keeps life funny though!

A is for animal lover! No shocker there....anyone who knows me knows that I am crazy for my pets (even call 'em my fur kids b/c they are my kids!), and they are spoiled ROTTEN!! I am also a sucker for an animal in need and have picked up a few on the side of the road. I have even stopped to help a turtle cross the road before getting hit!

W is for wishful! I am very wishful about life in general...I wish for happiness for myself and everyone I love!! I wish for a lifetime of sobriety for Kevin!! I wish for a good class this year! I wish to have a family of my own someday! I wish money grew on trees! (hee-hee!) I could keep going, but I'll stop for your sake!

N is for neat freak!!! It's true, and it's a sickness! :-) I am very organized and like things in their place when not being used. (I have to add a wish here - I wish for some of my neatness to rub off on Kevin. (ha!) He's gonna kill me for that!) I have loosened up over the years, but I'm still a neat freak!!

There you have it - my list! Here are my tags:
Tasha
Lindsey
Lindsay
llcoolworld


6 comments:

Steff said...

Thanks for playing along! I'm with you on wishing that money grew on trees! :)

Angel said...

Awesome:)

Trina said...

That was fun to read!! Dawn is another popular middle name among my friends when I was growing up. Its kind of fun to see what everyones middle names are.

Tasha said...

wow, this is gonna be kinda hard for me because my middle name is long!

Lindsay said...

Mines up!
it was hard thinknig of words for N-I-C-O-L-E
Sheesh!

Lindsey said...

I did it!