Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ride of a Lifetime!

My Bubby went today and took the leap of faith into marriage!! I guess he/they didn't want to waste any time!!! I think it was just two weeks ago that I announced their engagement ~ if that. If I haven't said it before ~ my Bubby and I are total opposites! ha! He is the spontaneous one, and I am the planner/analyzer! So, I'll add to my wish list from yesterday....I wish this marriage is all he wants it to be and that he has found happiness!!

*And if they see this picture, they are probably going to kill me! ha! I think it's fun though!

5 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

Congrats Bubby! I'm just like him - Miss Spontaineity!! ;-)

Tasha said...

Congrats to Bubby on his marriage...

Lindsey said...

Congrats!! They got right to the point didn't they!! Good for them!

Steff said...

I'll throw my congrats into the ring! Hey...you're a new sister-in-law now!! :)

Angel said...

THEY ELOPED! HOLY CRAP!

Well, whether they eloped or just went to the Justice of the Peace, CONGRATS!!!!!

I think it is great. Knowing what I know now, I would have done the same exact thing. It saves money and skips all the crap:)

Marriages probably last longer when couples do this instead of long drawn out big weddings. Who knows! LOL!